A Pain Reliever, Antiseptic And Anti-Inflammatory Preparation That Is Used For Painless Pulp Mummification.
Contain Ferrous Sulfate used in pulpotomy of deciduous teeth and between visits of root canal treatment .
Nano Technology.For temporary Filling and Lining.
- 20 gm
- MTA(Mineral trioxides) ZnO and CuO .
Used in pulpotomy of deciduous teeth and Temporary cementation and base .
- Mainly used in situations where painless pulp mummification is needed.
- Used in pulpotomy of deciduous teeth
- Used for pulp mummification of microscopic, lateral or hidden canals resistant cases of endodontic treatment.
- Recommended to relief painful acute conditions of dental pulp to help endodontic treatment in next visit.
- Mix powder and corresponding liquid.
- Recommended powder liquid ratio is 2.5:1.
- Mixing should be carried out at Normal room temperature 20-25 C Start with small increments of powder then add the rest in an incremental manner.
- Mixing time is approximately 45 seconds and setting time 6 minutes.
- After mixing apply to the dental cavity without pressure.
– Side Effect:
- Side effects are extremely rare. Patients may experience some unpleasant taste.
- However , this is usually a temporary sensation disappear after simple rinsing.
- Also it should be noticed that there is no guarantee against excerption of infection and inflammation.
- Once this is the case antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications are recommended.