EasyInSmile Matrix System are single-use bands used in placing direct restorations. Each band is pre-assembled in a plastic retainer with a tightening mechanism. A sliding deflector is adjusted to constrict the cervical side of the band, making each unit universal for use in any quadrant.
- Matrix System is simple for dental assistants to set up and is ready to use right out of its individual cellophane wrapper.
- It slides easily over the tooth, and the retainer handle is smooth against the patient’s cheek.
- Colored handles (blue, green, orange and pink) provide clear visualization of wide or narrow size, as well as standard or curved.
- The deflector slides smoothly to narrow the cervical side of the band, and the tightening mechanism adjusts effortlessly to snug the band around the tooth.
- The adjustment screw is completely enclosed within the plastic housing, protecting patients’ soft tissues from trauma.
- The Matrix System band is less contoured than traditional bands and performs best in cases without a wide interproximal space to span.