Zinc Polycarboxylate Cement
- High adhesion values to dentin and enamel.
- Low soluble in the water and oral fluids.
- No irritation to plup.
- It contains fluoride and release fluoride.
- Prevents penetration of microorganisms.
- For the cementation all kinds of fixed dentures.
- Liners under amalgam and composite fillings. The application is especially suitable for covering the applied calcium hydroxide base material and Imibond-P can also be used when the cavity cannot be sufficiently dried, as it provides very good adhesion even in a wet environment.
- It used to bond crown and bridge, inlay and orthodontic brackets.
- Temporary filing; a small amount of extra using of water (thin mix) is concluded with a very good results in temporary restoration.
- Filling in deciduous teeth.