Compo B Plus is a light-cure ethanol/water-based, self-etching, one-step, all in one bonding agent. It can be used reliably in total-etch, self-etch or selective-etch mode for both direct and indirect restorations.
- The mild acidity so leaves denting tubule closed to eliminate the postoperative sensitivity.
- Minimal technique sensitivity and is indicated for light-cure composites, root surface treatment and cavity sealing.
- No mixing and etching, priming and bonding are captured in one material
- Highest bonding strengths to both dentin and enamel for seventh-generation,
- Contains 2 functional monomers to form a better double chemical adhesion.
- MOP monomer optimizes self-etch performance, increases shelf stability and provides durability of adhesion. 4-META monomer enhances dentin bond strength.
The MDP Monomer Provides
- Better adhesion performance to enamel
- Increases self etching feature
- Greater product stability
- High adhesion strength for metal and non-glass ceramic substrates
- Provides durability of adhesion; strong bond to apatite surfaces by formation of non-soluble Ca+2 salts
Carboxylated di-methacrylate monomer advantages
- Dentin bond strength
- Reacts with apatite
- Improves the bond performance under variable humidity conditions and deep dentin