Nova Compo C is a light-curing, radiopaque, Nano-hybrid composite for anterior and posterior restorations.
- Extended Longevity and Durability
- Excellent handling and Easy Polish-ability
- No sticking to instruments.
- Low polymerization shrinkage and stress.
- High radiopacity
- Excellent wear resistance and high mechanical proporties
- Suitability for mono layer and multi layer technique
- Good chameleon properties, Superior Aesthetics
- Wide range of color
- Restorations of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (classes I and II)
- Anterior restorations (classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge–shaped defects)
- Extended ﬁssure sealing in molars and premolars
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Veneering of discoloured anterior teeth and Repair of composite and ceramic veneers