Radiopaque glass ionomer filling cement.
- Compatible with pulp and tissue.
- High wear resistance.
- High adhesion values.
- Low particle size.
- High and long-term fluoride release.
- Extended working time, good mixing properties.
- Low film thickness
- Powder dosage system
- Class I and class II restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Class I and class II restorations in permanent teeth.
- Intermediate restorative and base material for heavy stress situation in class I and class II cavities using sandwich laminate technique.
- Class V and root surface restorations.
- Core build up.
- As a fissure sealant.
- Base material under cavity filling. (Composite, amalgam, liner ect)