Dual Cure Resin Cement
Self-adhesive Dual Cure, ( self-cure and light cure ) resin cement for the cementation of indirect restorations made of high strength all ceramic, composite, metal-ceramic and metal. When cement is used, additional bonding agents are not required.
- No need etching and bonding agents or adhesives for enamel and dentin
- Dual cell auto-mix syringe system, for consistent mixing and easy delivery, time-saving direct application (two mixing way auto-mix tips, or manual hand mixing), no activation of capsules, constant mixing ratio).
- Easy removal of excess material
- Excellent bonding values
- Perfect radio opaque
- High and long term fluoride release
- Low film thickness ensuring a closer fit of the restoration
- Universal, white (opaque), transparent colors selections
- Bacteriostatic effect
Designed for many cementation applications, including cementation of indirect restorations;
- Metal and metal ceramics (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, endodontic posts)
- High strength all ceramic: zirconium oxide, lithium disilicate, aluminum oxide ceramics (crowns, bridges, endodontic posts)
- Fiber reinforced endodontic composite posts