Apexit Plus is a radiopaque, non-shrinking root canal sealer paste that is based on calcium hydroxide. It is used for the permanent obturation of root canals and it is suitable for use in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
- Excellent tissue tolerance
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application)
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature)
- Permanent obturation of root canals in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha