he Tetric N-Line of products consists of four coordinated composite resins for your direct restorative needs. Tetric N-Ceram is a moldable universal composite for anterior and posterior restorations and Tetric N-Flow is its flowable counterpart. Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is a sculpt able 4-mm composite for posterior restorations and Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is its flowable counterpart.
- Pronouced Chameleon effect that ensures a natural shade blend
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations
- Ivocerin[2,3] and the Aessencio technology allow you to achieve true-to-nature esthetic appearance
- More than 160 million fillings placed
- Optimally coordinated with each other
- Efficient processing and application
- Very good handling properties to suit every situation
- The solution for all cavities
- Reduced treatment time by up to 51% in the posterior region when used with complementary products from Ivoclar
- Reliable depth of cure in short and consistent exposure times
Tetric N-Line contains 4 composites which form a part of the “Direct Restoratives” product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application.