Beautifil II Enamel direct resin composites were developed as an addition to the award-winning Beautifil II, a fluoride-releasing, bioactive, nano-hybrid composite in dentin shades. The chameleon-like optical characteristics of the enamel tones allow for creating polychromatic restorations with morphology and aesthetics of natural teeth, chairside, providing the clinicians with a cost-effective alternative to ceramic veneers. The white-colored Beautifil II Enamel can be layered and blended together to deliver results that will mimic natural dentition.
- Achieve highly aesthetic direct restorations with minimal shade selections.
- Create natural aesthetics with a simplified method for shade modification.
- Modeled after the porcelain color concept—easy color matching.
- Direct veneers made easy.
Beautifil II Gingiva shades, with the proprietary bioactive Giomer Technology, are intended for the cervical area, specifically—the aesthetic correction of gingival recession, wedge-shaped defects, exposed cervical areas, splinting, and re-balancing of pink aesthetics. Beautifil II Gingiva resin composites can be blended and layered to produce custom shades that will help effectively address patient’s clinical needs.
- Aesthetic gingiva reproduction—recession, exposed abutments and PFM crown margins, root erosion and lost papilla
- Shades are designed to meet the needs of all ethnicities
- Aesthetic solutions without surgery
- Perfect for Class V restorations