The Super powerful photopolymer lamp O-Light MAX.
Light guide material
Features of the photopolymer lamp O-Light MAX:
- Nice white matte color
- Convenient curved lamp design
- The presence of 3 operating modes (standard 1000 – 1200 mW (5s, 10s, 15s, 20s), hight 1800 – 2000 mW (3s, 5s), turbo 2700 – 3000 mW (1s, 3s))
- An improved metal light guide with a new three-beam lens provides a more focused and wider (10 mm in diameter) glow.
- The presence of a turbo mode (polymerization in 1 sec.)
- Opportunity to rotate the light guide 360°, for more convenient work in hard-to-reach areas
- Improved wide spectrum 385-515 nm allows you to work with most modern materials
- Magnetic tip included for spot illumination, ideal for veneers.
- Curing of 2 mm material in 1 sec with a maximum light intensity of 2300 mW/cm2 makes it particularly suitable for orthodontic braces, porcelain veneers and adhesives
- Modernized, focused light output
- Unique focused light flux technology reduces the angle of light by 55.87%, providing more concentrated energy and improved curing efficiency.
- Metal head, shock resistant design , never cracks
- Lamp size 25mm×25mm×240mm.
- Weight: 278g.
- Battery capacity 2000 mAh
- Battery type 18500
- Input 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.4A Max.
Output: 5.0V 1A