DTE Woodpecker DPEX V Apex Locator
An electronic apex locator is an electronic device used in endodontics to determine the position of the apical constriction and thus helps in determining the precise working length.
- Using the latest multi-frequency apical positioning technology, Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator avoids the influence of subjective factors of measurement results.
- Measuring results are not affected by the tooth type, effects of root canal orifice size, root canal internal environment.
- It shows real-time display of the moving file in the root canal.
- Clear bright LCD for a clear image & different colors to clearly shape the trajectory of the file.
- Multi-frequency apical position technology for accurate measurement.
- Accurate reading even in the presence of blood or residual pulp in the root canal.
- Measurement will not be affected by the tooth type.
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibration ensures that the measurements are accurate.
- Autoclavable file clip, lip hook, file probe.
- Avoiding cross infection effectively.
- When doing the measurement, the changes in the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root canal.
- Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator is used in endodontics for precise determination of working length.
The Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator is not recommended for use;
- In patients who have a pacemaker or other implanted electrical devices, or have been cautioned by their physicians against the use of small electric appliances such as shavers, hairdryers, etc.
- In patients allergic to metals.
- In children.
- Fifth Generation latest model, More than accurate with upgraded chip and real-time response
- Clinical data matching, the accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%
- Upgraded chip, real-time response. The sensitivity has been improved to double.
- The innovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement & anti-interference.
- LCD Screen, the trajectory of the file can be clearly shown in different colors.
- Multi-frequency apical positioning technology,
- Avoiding the influence of subjective factors for measurement results.
- Measurement results will not be affected by tooth type,
- Root canal’s internal environment does not hamper its effectiveness.
|Power consumption||< 0.5W|
|Main unit weight||385gm|
|Dimensions||138mm x 77mm x 107mm|