Woodpecker Endo Gold Endomotor
Woodpecker Endo Gold Endomotor is mainly used in Endodontic treatment. During the root canal preparation procedure, it is used to mold & clean the root canal.
- A wireless handpiece enables more convenient operation.
- Adopt real-time feedback technology and dynamic torque control, effectively preventing needle breakage.
- Storage of 9 user-defined modes allows invocation at any time. Under each mode, Continuous Rotation Mode, Reciprocating Motion Mode, and Reverse Rotation are for options.
a) Customized program sequence number 1-9, totally 9 programs
b) Operation mode
c) Battery consumption
d) Set speed
e) Set the torque
f) File system
g) Operation mode
h) Torque setting
i) Real-time torque
The protective function of automatic reverse
During operation, if the load value exceeds the preset torque value, the file rotation mode will automatically change to Reverse Mode. And the file would return to normal rotation mode when the load is below the preset torque value again.
a) Clockwise rotation: Load value is lower than preset torque value
b) Counterclockwise rotation: Load value is higher than preset torque value.
c) Clockwise rotation: Load value is lower than preset torque value again.
- The device is suitable for shaping the root canals during root canal treatment & an advantage in replacing the hand files with rotary endodontics.
- Patients with implanted pacemakers (or other electrical equipment).
Lithium battery in handpiece: 3.7V /1400mAh
Input: ~100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz 0.4A Max
0.6Ncm-5.0Ncm(6mNm ~ 50mNm)
+5°C ~ +40°C
30% ~ 75%
70kPa ~ 106kPa
- This equipment should be stored in a room where the relative humidity is 10% ~ 93%, atmospheric pressure is 70kPa to106kPa, and the temperature is -20°C ~ +55°C.
- Avoid storing in hot conditions. The high temperature will shorten the life of electronic components, damage batteries, reshape or melt some plastic.
- Avoid storage in a too cold condition. Otherwise, when the
temperature of the equipment increases to a normal level, there will be dew that will possibly damage the PCB board.
Oiling of contra-angle:
Only the original oil injection nozzle can be used for oiling of contra-angle. After disinfection of contra-angle and before sterilization, oiling should be conducted under high pressure and high temperature.
- screw the injecting nozzle into a jet of the oil bottle. (Around 10 circles)
- Plug the nozzle into the end part of the contra-angle, and then grease the contra-angle for 2-3s till the oil flow out of the contra-angle head part.
- Vertically place the end part of the contra-angle or tilt the contra-angle to let go of the redundant oil under gravity.