Star Pen (Woodpecker) Carpul syringe, automatic
The device is wireless, the anesthetic is injected by pressing one button, while the injection speed and the amount of injected substance (accurate to 0.02 ml) are constantly controlled by the microprocessor. The low rate of injection of the pain reliever at a constant pressure ensures complete painlessness of the local anesthesia procedure.
What does the Star Pen automatic wireless carpul syringe consist of:
- The main unit of the device.
- Base charging station.
- USB Type-C power adapter.
The main unit of the device includes the following elements:
- a syringe handle with a built-in battery, a device control button, a small display (displays the % content of the injected drug, injection speed, operating mode, battery charge level) and a touch control unit;
- cap case with a slot for installing carpools and replacement carpools ; standard needle (sterilized by steam in an autoclave at a temperature of 135°C and a pressure of 0.22 MPa.
The base stand is connected to the charging device, it is charged from standard power networks via a power adapter (USB connection). A charge indicator is placed in the base case.
Available features of the Star Pen automatic carpul syringe:
- exact dosage of the drug;
- control of anesthetic injection rate;
- possibility of performing aspiration (reverse anesthetic fence);
- voice accompaniment of the procedure;
- the possibility of musical accompaniment during the anesthesia procedure.
The autonomous Star Pen electrical device supports the following high-speed modes of operation:
- H – from 45 sec. up to 150 seconds
- L – From 170 sec. up to 310 seconds
- high accuracy of anesthetic injection;
- control of speed and volume input using a microprocessor;
- ease of use;
- painlessness of the procedure;
- use of standard carpul needles;
- caps with chats autoclaved;
- the presence of a display;
- control using a button;
- wireless implementation of the device;
- built-in rechargeable battery;
- recharging at the base station;
- support for two high-speed operation modes.